Teamsters Local Union No. 436
Teamsters Local Union No. 436

Register an Account
Forgot Login?

Action Center

Withdrawal Card Information


If you leave employment, are laid off due to termination, sick leave or if you are going to be off work for an extended period of time, contact the Union office immediately to obtain an Honorable Withdrawal Card. You must do this within 90 days of leaving employment.

A member who is off work and has an Honorable Withdrawal Card is not required to pay dues during this period.

Should you terminate your employment and at some future time reinstate back into Local 436 or any other Teamsters Local Union, simply redeposit your Withdrawal Card and you will not have to pay any Reinitiation Fee.

There is no fee for the withdrawal card. If you have any questions please contact the Union Office for more information at 216-328-1833 or 800-506-4360.  

Page Last Updated: Feb 04, 2010 (07:20:00)
Teamsters Local Union No. 436
6051 Carey Drive
Valley View, Ohio 44125

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.